Skip to main content

Taking Time to Say Thank You!

I love my life. God has been so good to me and I have been blessed with so many opportunities. I have accomplished so much in my life before the age of 30 and I have so much more to do. Through all that I have and all that I have been blessed to do, I still take every day to give God all the honor and glory and thanking him for all that he has done. I thank him for his peace, patience, love, omnipresence and everything else. When I was at my lowest point, God kept me. I know that I am here for a purpose. I believe one of those purposes is to empower and encourage. Which is why I have this blog. I have worked with so many people, young and experienced and I have been around individuals who feel that they have nothing to live for. They live for the moment and do not care about the choices they make that will affect their future. To those who read my blog and fall under that category, I want to thank you also. I thank you because you I know that you too have a story to tell and I am thanking you in advance for the lives you will change through your experience and testimony. I think that it is important to express gratitude and to take the time to say thank you. Sometimes it's all a person needs in order to move forward. Thanks for reading and make it a great one!

Peace and Blessings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Beyond the Pews

In the book, Beyond the Pews, by Amy Ekwegh, you will feel compelled, convicted, motivated and remorseful. It takes the reader from a place of contentment and allows one to have a self-check on where he/she stand in the church ministry. From start to finish, I saw myself in each scenario mentioned in this book. Beyond the Pews is an easy and quick read. Once you start, you will not want to put the book down and can be read in a day. Ekwegh used biblical reference to prove the Christian's purpose goes beyond attending a church service. I do feel that there were some parts where the book became redundant. There were many mentions of “not leaning on others and having the will to go into prayer for yourself” and “having the faith to continue the Christian walk”. It would have been nice to see a chapter on Prayer and one on Faith to sum up those thoughts. For this reason, I would rate the book a 3 out of 5. No matter your position in the church, you will feel motivated to do more for th...

Motivational Corner

We all need to be reminded every now and then that we can do whatever we put our minds to, however, we have to put the thoughts and dreams to action. Don't sit on your gift. Go and do what you have been purposed to do. Believe in yourself and make it happen!

Follow Your Own Path

"Life is complex. Each one of us must make his own path through life. There are no self-help manuals, no formulas, no easy answers. The right road for one is the wrong road for another ... The journey of life is not paved in blacktop; it is not brightly lit, and it has no road signs. It is a rocky path through the wilderness." -- M. Scott Peck We each have our own pathways to develop both personally and spiritually. They are based on our character and past experiences. No one else can identify our paths for us. Tune in to your inner guidance system and follow its direction. "What every man needs, regardless of his job or the kind of work he is doing, is a vision of what his place is and may be. He needs an objective and a purpose. He needs a feeling and a belief that he has some worthwhile thing to do. What this is no one can tell him. It must be his own creation." ...