Skip to main content

Going for what you are passionate about!

I found this and I thought that it was so motivating that I just could not keep this to myself! I hope that you find something from it and you have the motivation to keep going! Enjoy and Be blessed!



Your passion is your dream it keeps you going. It's the fire in your bones. It's your purpose your destiny. It's what motivates you to keep running the race when you don't feel like running because you have a dream that the lord put on the inside of you and you know the end result because God gave you a vision or a glimpse of your future and you win.

Because if God be for you who can stand against you. That passion God put on the inside of you is what you were born for and the lord has given you everything you need to get the job done. It's Christ in you the hope of glory.

There is nothing or no one that can stop that dream from coming to pass only you! I know it's been hard. I know it's been trying times. Know this Satan will throw everything in your way to discourage you and make you give up. I know I have been waiting for years for what the Lord put on the inside of me to manifest but I keep running for the prize of the high call in Christ Jesus.

So keep running!!!



~Walter Zemaitis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Beyond the Pews

In the book, Beyond the Pews, by Amy Ekwegh, you will feel compelled, convicted, motivated and remorseful. It takes the reader from a place of contentment and allows one to have a self-check on where he/she stand in the church ministry. From start to finish, I saw myself in each scenario mentioned in this book. Beyond the Pews is an easy and quick read. Once you start, you will not want to put the book down and can be read in a day. Ekwegh used biblical reference to prove the Christian's purpose goes beyond attending a church service. I do feel that there were some parts where the book became redundant. There were many mentions of “not leaning on others and having the will to go into prayer for yourself” and “having the faith to continue the Christian walk”. It would have been nice to see a chapter on Prayer and one on Faith to sum up those thoughts. For this reason, I would rate the book a 3 out of 5. No matter your position in the church, you will feel motivated to do more for th...

Motivational Corner

We all need to be reminded every now and then that we can do whatever we put our minds to, however, we have to put the thoughts and dreams to action. Don't sit on your gift. Go and do what you have been purposed to do. Believe in yourself and make it happen!

Follow Your Own Path

"Life is complex. Each one of us must make his own path through life. There are no self-help manuals, no formulas, no easy answers. The right road for one is the wrong road for another ... The journey of life is not paved in blacktop; it is not brightly lit, and it has no road signs. It is a rocky path through the wilderness." -- M. Scott Peck We each have our own pathways to develop both personally and spiritually. They are based on our character and past experiences. No one else can identify our paths for us. Tune in to your inner guidance system and follow its direction. "What every man needs, regardless of his job or the kind of work he is doing, is a vision of what his place is and may be. He needs an objective and a purpose. He needs a feeling and a belief that he has some worthwhile thing to do. What this is no one can tell him. It must be his own creation." ...