Skip to main content

Rejection

People are always concerned about what others think, what others are doing. If the next person is doing better than them. They want to know if their cars are better, job is better, if the next person makes more money, marriage is better, children are better, etc. Why? Why do these things matter? Why do people try so hard to be accepted? You want to know the answer...It's because of the Spirit of Rejection.

What is the Spirit of Rejection....you ask? Well let me tell you.

Rejection is something that steals life. It keeps people from moving forward. Rejection says, "I'm not good enough, so why do I even try". It can also say, "I just want to be accepted, so I will do whatever to fit it." Rejection will break you down and make you feel worthless. Rejection will cause you to walk out of your purpose. Rejection is a Liar!

Why give into rejection?

Because when someone has been told something for so long, they believe it. It becomes apart of their DNA. It molds this person's thinking, breathing, everyday life and consumes them.

The devil wants you to experience and be rejected, for it is the main thing that will separate you from love, both from God and from others, and also be able to accept and love yourself (when I say, love yourself, it does not mean being selfish).

How to break rejection?

There is really only one answer to this: See that your Father in heaven accepts you totally, and that you are loved unconditionally!

Because God is love, he cannot stop loving you!

  • If God is love, he needs someone to love.

  • Only what God says about you is true, not what you think and feel, and what others have said about you!
So let what God tells about you be true, and every other words and thoughts, or what someone else have said about you be a lie!
Rom 3:4


1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

If rejection were not a problem for you, what would you feel? Well you would feel loved, accepted and happy. And that is how God wants you to feel!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Inspiration

No More Smalling Up Of Me  Jean Wilson     No more meekly saying 'yes' When my heart is screaming 'no' No more taming of my feelings So my power won't show No more hiding my exuberance From disapproving eyes No more watering down myself So my spirit won't rise No more 'smalling up' of me Pretending I am not here No more running from the music And the spotlight's glare No more living in this prison Barricaded by my fears No more turning and retreating In the face of new frontiers Even as I am speaking I am taking shape and form Harnessing my powers Like a gathering storm There's no obstacle so bold As to dare stand in my way I am taking back my life And I am doing it today.

Don't Avoid the Void

To change, we must go through a transition zone. It's not easy being in transition. Thoughts, beliefs and habits are all in flux. It can create a sense of groundless, of being in a void that can be quite uncomfortable. When we’re in the void, our first impulse will be to revert to old habits because they feel comfortable. Our goal is to hang in there until the change is complete.  Knowing that TRANSITIONS ARE PART OF THE CHANGE PROCESS helps us muster the courage to put up with the discomfort, the uneasiness, the void. Change requires a letting go of what we’ve always known and done to allow in something new. We need to trust ourselves and higher forces to unfold a new reality for us. "Every positive change - every jump to a higher level of energy and awareness - involves a rite of passage. Each time to ascend to a higher rung on the ladder of personal evolution, we must go through a period of discomfort, of initiation. I have never found an exception."

The Past in the Present

I hope that I can leave my mark on the world in a positive way! I want to be a positive influence on someone who has no guidance or have no idea how to get started. I hope that I can say something that will make someone smile. That is why I have this blog, to let people know that anything is possible. To be a positive light in a bright world. To let someone know that it will be okay and yeah life is hard, but it is all worth it! I "If you accept a limiting belief, then it will become a truth for you." -- Louise Hay Pick one aspect of your life, e.g. your health, your competence, your prosperity or relationships, and think back to when you were a child. What messages about this subject did you hear from adults at that time that are still playing on your subconscious tape recorder? Messages like: "Men can't be trusted." "Money doesn't grow on trees." "You're not smart enough